Defy T-shirt - Black
Limited edition KING short sleeve t-shirt. London's finest contemporary streetwear since 2003.
KING Defy T-shirt:
- Black premium combed cotton construction
- White KING eagle print on left chest
- Multi-coloured oversized Defy barcode print on back
- Black tech woven label on front bottom left
- Straight hem and split side seams
- Limited run with no repeats once sold out
- FREE tracked (Royal Mail 48) on orders over £75.00
- Tracked: £4.95
- Next working day tracked: £7.45
- FREE tracked on orders over €210.00
- Tracked: £15.00
- Express tracked: £39.95
- Note: All import duties pre-paid
USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand
- FREE tracked to US on orders over US$245.00
- FREE tracked to CA on orders over CA$300.00
- FREE tracked to AU on orders over AU$425.00
- FREE tracked to NZ on orders over NZ$475.00
- Tracked to US & CA: £18.00
- Trackedto AU & NZ: £45.00
- Express tracked to US & CA: £39.95
All other international territories
- FREE tracked on orders over £350.00
- Tracked: £39.95
All orders placed before 1pm Monday-Friday will be despatched on the same day via the method of your choice. All orders placed after 1pm Monday-Thursday will be despatched on the next working day. All orders placed after 1pm on Friday and through the weekend will be despatched on the following Monday. All orders placed during bank holidays will be despatched on the next working day.
Full price items can be returned for an exchange or refund within 14 days of purchase.
Sale items can be returned for an exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase.
You may return your items using the method of your choice. We recommend using an insured, trackable service, such as Parcelforce or Royal Mail Signed For. All costs associated with returning or exchanging an item will be at the charge of the customer.
We also offer a returns service with automatically-generated postage labels through Collect+. This costs from 3.99 GBP with the added convenience of being able to drop this off at your local Collect+ drop-off point.