Earlham Techwear Shark T-shirt - Black
Chest: Your measurement taken from under armpits
Length: Garment measurement taken from neckline
Limited edition KING short sleeve t-shirt. London's finest contemporary streetwear since 2003.
KING Earlham Techwear Shark T-shirt:
- Black premium combed cotton construction
- White LOYAL TO FEW, RULED BY NONE print on front
- 'Negative' shark box print on front
- Black KING woven label on left seam
- Straight hem and side seam splits at the bottom
- Limited run with no repeats once sold out
- FREE tracked (Royal Mail 48) on orders over £75.00
- Tracked: £4.95
- Next working day tracked: £7.45
- FREE tracked on orders over €210.00
- Tracked: £15.00
- Express tracked: £39.95
- Note: All import duties pre-paid
USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand
- FREE tracked to US on orders over US$245.00
- FREE tracked to CA on orders over CA$300.00
- FREE tracked to AU on orders over AU$425.00
- FREE tracked to NZ on orders over NZ$475.00
- Tracked to US & CA: £18.00
- Trackedto AU & NZ: £45.00
- Express tracked to US & CA: £39.95
All other international territories
- FREE tracked on orders over £350.00
- Tracked: £39.95
All orders placed before 1pm Monday-Friday will be despatched on the same day via the method of your choice. All orders placed after 1pm Monday-Thursday will be despatched on the next working day. All orders placed after 1pm on Friday and through the weekend will be despatched on the following Monday. All orders placed during bank holidays will be despatched on the next working day.
Full price items can be returned for an exchange or refund within 14 days of purchase.
Sale items can be returned for an exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase.
You may return your items using the method of your choice. We recommend using an insured, trackable service, such as Parcelforce or Royal Mail Signed For. All costs associated with returning or exchanging an item will be at the charge of the customer.
Download a copy of our returns form
We also offer a returns service with automatically-generated postage labels through Collect+. This costs from 3.99 GBP with the added convenience of being able to drop this off at your local Collect+ drop-off point.