Social Media and Digital Marketing 3-Month Placement
We’d like to offer someone hands-on experience working in social media and digital marketing within the fashion industry and we’re looking for a self-motivated intern to work with us for 3-5 days a week for a period of 3 months, with a view to a more permanent role.
Initially the position will be unpaid but we are able to cover travel expenses.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Content creation for our social media platforms
- Engagement with key influencers
- Link building with external websites
- Strategic thinking to increase brand awareness
- Analysis of paid and organic website data
- Research into emerging applications and technologies
- Experience in managing social media accounts
- Experience in using eBay
- Appreciation of brand guidelines, including voice and style
- PREFERABLY: Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- PREFERABLY: Working knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords
- PREFERABLY: Basic skills in photography
We’re looking for someone to fill this post immediately. If you think you fit the description and would like to be involved in helping us grow the brand then please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time Admin Assistant position
We are looking to take on a new Part Time Admin Assistant/Credit Controller at our East London based HQ
Applicants should be enthusiastic, proactive, self-motivated and importantly be able to show initiative throughout their role. Ideally they should live within the London area, or within manageable commuting distance to our office in Stratford. An appreciation of an informal working environment is also helpful.
Previous experience in an admin or office management role is required and an interest in fashion is preferable but not essential. Applicants with previous experience in credit control is preferred but not essential.
An ability to adapt to a wide range of roles that includes but not limited to:
- Credit control via direct communication with customers
- Data Input – Inputting orders from web and wholesale customers onto our Sage System.
- Processing Returns – Checking the quality of stock returns from web and wholesale customers and shipping them back to our warehouse.
- Solving Customer queries – Replying back to customer queries through e-mail and over the phone.
- Preparing documents for shipping goods to key accounts
- Assist to organize shipments from suppliers
The applicant must be a team player, able to work with others but be able to use initiative to priorities tasks. Web literacy is also essential; proficient in Microsoft Office-based applications, in particular Microsoft Word and be familiar with working on both Mac and PC computers. An understanding or experience in using SAGE accounting software would be preferable but not essential.
Flexible working hours will be required in order to contact stores in different time zones.
To Apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com